The Downward Spiral – NEBISCOS – Living in Impurity
- Negative Volition Rom. 1:18-19 – The Gentile Walk
- Emptiness of soul Rom. 1:20-21a – The Futile Mind
- Blackout of soul Rom. 1:21b – The Darkened Understanding
- Induced Ignorance Rom. 1:22 – The Ignorance of God
- Separation from God Rom. 1:23 – The Alienation from God
- Calloused soul Rom. 1:24-27 – The Numb life
- Occupied with evil Rom. 1:28-31 – The Unclean Licentious life
- Sin Unto Death Rom. 1:32 – The Death March
- God will permit people to go their own way. He is still sovereign, in control of history and life and the Holder of all good things, waiting to pour our blessings and rewards.
- The unbeliever can be sovereign over his life now, but the ultimate destiny is still in God’s hands. The unbeliever can defy God now, but not eternity.
- God wants you and me to understand that the way of man is the downward spiral.
- If you trust in Jesus Christ as your Savior, your destiny is heaven!!!
- Be ready to give an account of the abundant blessings Jesus is and does in your life. You can be down in the mouth, down in the heart, down in actions, but why pull others down, when you have victory positionally in Christ and experientially can experience that victory. You are royalty.
- Build a bridge to unbelievers, because their destiny is horrible. Be God’s instrument of blessing, because you will be blessed beyond what you can imagine.
Matt 5:13; Matt 26:69-74; Mar 9:50; John 6:66; Act 15:1-41; 2 Pet 2:20-21; Heb 10:26-29; Luke 9:62; 1 Cor. 5:1-8; 1 Cor 10:1-3; 1 Cor. 14:1-40; 2 Cor. 12:20-21; Gal 1:6; Gal. 3:1-3; Gal 4:9-11; Gal 5:7; Gal 6:1; Mal 3:7; 1 Tim. 1:19; 1 Tim 4:1; 1 Tim. 5:15; 2 Tim. 4:10; Heb 5:11; Heb 6:4-8; Jam 4:8, 17; Rev 2:4-5; Rev 3:2-3