- Jesus is our peace – keeps on being
- He made two into one
- He broke down the middle wall of separation
- He abolished the enmity
- He reconciled the two groups to one
- Jesus preached peace to Gentiles and Jews 2:17-18
1. What is peace?
2. We want peace – God wants you to have peace!
a. Phil 4:6-7
b. Num 6:26
c. Job 22:2
d. Ps 29:11
e. Is 26:3
f. John 14:27
g.Job 34:29; Ps. 85:8; Is 26:12; Is 45:7; 48;18, 22; Is. 55:11-12; Is. 57:19-21; Jer. 33:6; Luke 1:79; Luke 2:14; John 16:33
3. Every Christian has peace
a. He s our peace Eph. 2:14
b We have peace with God Rom. 5:1
c. When I am filled with the Spirit, I will have Holy Spirit peace Gal. 5:22
d. He will fill you with peace Rom. 15:13
e. His presence is our peace 2 Thes.3:16; Heb 13:20-21; Rev 1:4
4. How do we have peace?
a. Mind set on the Spirit is life and peace Rom. 8:
b. Live in the Kingdom of God Rom. 14:1
c. Meditate on His love Eph. 3:19
d. Let Him rule in your heart Col. 3:15
5. You are like Jesus when you mediate peace
a The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me, these do, and the God of peace will be with you. Phi 4:9
b. Those in the military and police may have to crush evil Rom. 16:20
c. Live in peace with others 2 Cor. 13:11
d. Become a joint Eph. 4:15-16
e. Mediate in the ministry of reconciliation 2 Cor. 5:18-20
f. Mediate and you’ll establish peace Job 9:33; Job 33:23; Is. 43:27; Gal. 3:19-20; 1 Tim. 2:4-5; Heb 8:6; Heb 9:15; Heb 12:24
- You have PEACE with God through Jesus.
- No one, no thing, and no circumstance can take that PEACE from you.
- Because of the Lord Jesus, in spiritual maturity, you become the overflow of
- PEACE around you.
- You’ll have to let the PEACE rule to live His peace. Woman, who humbled herself before Jesus.
- Consider every source of tension – you can maintain peace because of His PEACE
- What steps do you need to take in order to complete the work of PEACE with others around you?