Outline of Philippians
- Standing firm growing in Christ 1
- Standing firm orienting to Christ 2
- Standing firm knowing Christ 3
- Standing firm serving Christ 4
What does it take to grow? What kind of environment do you need?
- People 1:1
- Peace 1:2
- Pleasure 1:3
- Prayer 1:4-5
- Providence 1:6
- Every believer matters.
- God doesn’t need my help fixing believers.
- Have confidence in the Lord that HE will continue the growth process.
- Have confidence that He will continue that work in you.
- Distinguish deacons, overseers, and saints (1:1). Why did Paul not use the word: apostle?
- Based on this passage what should give us confidence of growing in Christ?
- Why did Paul have great appreciation and rapport with the Philippian church (1:5,7)?What is the good work in 1:5?
- How can you have confidence in God’s plan, will and purpose for your life? How do you get out of the comfort zone and try new things?