NOTE: Before we jump into teaching this passage, here are some questions that have to be answered in order to correctly interpret the passage?
1) 2:1 – Who is the “angel of the church”?
2) 2:4 – Who is/are the “you” and “your”?
3) 2:5 – If the subject of, who has/have “fallen, repent, and do” is doing good works in 2:2-3, how or in what way has/have he/they actually fallen?
4) 2:5 – In what way would the Lord “remove your lampstand from its place”? What does that look like?
5) 2:7 – Who is the “He who has an ear”? Does he only listen to the guidance of what is said to Ephesus? What is the significance of this verse?
Okay, remember this is for fun and not an exercise of futility. Your time grappling with these questions will have eternal benefits, compared to being glued to the news today.