This contains considerations for suggested answers to the questions for the message given March 3 as titled above. The full insert is given first and then the questions are repeated with suggested answers so that you can begin to expand how you might give answers to the questions. Do not be superficial in answering the questions. Think deeply and you will benefit richly.
2) Let Jesus help you to disciple him/her/them to the truth 2 Tim. 2:24-26
3) Let Jesus bless through you, whom you can 1 Pet. 3:8-12
· Jesus said it best Luke 6:27-28
· Gen. 50:15-21
· God has called us to be a blessing. Return no evil, give of yourself to bless
· Trust the authority of the Word by faith to forgive and bless. If you are struggling with pain over many months, have you forgiven and asked God to use you to bless the offender?